بعد التحية
عزيزي الزاائر اهلا وسهلا بك اذا كنت عضوا تفضل بالدخول واستمتع معنا , واذا كنت زائرا ارجو التسجيل في منتديات البيـــــــاتي ونتمنى ان تكون ¨°o.O ( ..^عضوا مميزا^.. ) O.o°¨
في اسرة منتدانا وان شا الله بتنورنا بإشراقتك الحلوة بيننا دائما
وشكرا جزيلا لكم
بعد التحية
عزيزي الزاائر اهلا وسهلا بك اذا كنت عضوا تفضل بالدخول واستمتع معنا , واذا كنت زائرا ارجو التسجيل في منتديات البيـــــــاتي ونتمنى ان تكون ¨°o.O ( ..^عضوا مميزا^.. ) O.o°¨
في اسرة منتدانا وان شا الله بتنورنا بإشراقتك الحلوة بيننا دائما
وشكرا جزيلا لكم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Crazy School .... ^-^

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nolla
V.I.P
V.I.P
nolla

The Crazy School .... ^-^ Brhs0ssfh81v
انثى

عدد المساهمات : 2013
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2010
الموقع : سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

The Crazy School .... ^-^ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Crazy School .... ^-^   The Crazy School .... ^-^ Icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 13, 2010 7:30 am

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

some info about a novel ;;

From the acclaimed author of A FIELD OF DARKNESS comes another compelling novel featuring the acerbic

and memorable voice of ex-debutante Madeline Dare. Madeline Dare has finally escaped rust-belt Syracuse, New York,

for the lush Berkshire Mountains in Massachusetts. After her husband's job offer falls through,

Maddie signs on as a teacher at the Santangelo Academy, a boarding school for disturbed teenagers.

Behind the academy's ornate gates, she discovers a disturbing realm where students and teachers alike must submit to

the founder's bizarre therapeutic regimen. From day one, Maddie feels uneasy about smooth-

talking Dr. Santangelo but when she questions his methods, she's appalled to find that her fellow teachers would rather

turn on each other than stand up for themselves, much less protect the students in their care.

A chilling event confirms Maddie's worst suspicions, then hints at an even darker secret history,

one that twines through the academy's very heart. Cut off from the outside world, Maddie must join forces with

a small band of the school's most violently rebellious students-kids whose troubled grip on

reality may well prove to be her only chance of salvation.....

-----------------------------------------------------
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Crazy School .... ^-^
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Crazy Penguin Party - crazy party Penguins (JAVA)
» Crazy Taxi
» Crazy Chicken 1.0.42
» كلمات سر '' Crazy Taxi
» n'sync-i drive myself crazy

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: المنتــــــــــــ الادبية ـــــــــــديات :: منتـــدى الـكتــــب-
انتقل الى: