بعد التحية
عزيزي الزاائر اهلا وسهلا بك اذا كنت عضوا تفضل بالدخول واستمتع معنا , واذا كنت زائرا ارجو التسجيل في منتديات البيـــــــاتي ونتمنى ان تكون ¨°o.O ( ..^عضوا مميزا^.. ) O.o°¨
في اسرة منتدانا وان شا الله بتنورنا بإشراقتك الحلوة بيننا دائما
وشكرا جزيلا لكم
بعد التحية
عزيزي الزاائر اهلا وسهلا بك اذا كنت عضوا تفضل بالدخول واستمتع معنا , واذا كنت زائرا ارجو التسجيل في منتديات البيـــــــاتي ونتمنى ان تكون ¨°o.O ( ..^عضوا مميزا^.. ) O.o°¨
في اسرة منتدانا وان شا الله بتنورنا بإشراقتك الحلوة بيننا دائما
وشكرا جزيلا لكم
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

p.s i love you ..... ^-^

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nolla
V.I.P
V.I.P
nolla

p.s  i love you ..... ^-^ Brhs0ssfh81v
انثى

عدد المساهمات : 2013
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2010
الموقع : سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

p.s  i love you ..... ^-^ Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: p.s i love you ..... ^-^   p.s  i love you ..... ^-^ Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 07, 2010 8:15 pm

p.s i love you ...

احلاااا رواااية قريـتهااا ... وصُـورت كــفيـلـم

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]

some info about the novel :

A grieving young widow discovers that her late husband has left her a list of tasks revealed in 10 messages,
delivered anonymously, intended to ease her out of grief and transition her to a new life.

^^^^^^^^^^^

info about the movie ::

Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank) is beautiful, smart, and married to the love of her life—a passionate,
funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry (Gerard Butler). So when Gerry’s life is taken by an illness,
it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there.

Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry. So it’s a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died,
Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief but in rediscovering herself.
The first message arrives on Holly’s 30th birthday in the form of a cake and, to her utter shock,
a tape recording from Gerry, who proceeds to order her to get out and “celebrate herself.”

In the weeks and months that follow, more letters from Gerry are delivered in surprising ways,
each sending her on a new adventure and each signing off in the same way: P.S. I Love You.
Holly’s mother (Kathy Bates) and best friends, Sharon (Gina Gershon) and Denise (Lisa Kudrow),

begin to worry that Gerry’s letters are keeping Holly tied to the past, but, in fact, each letter is
pushing her further into a new future. With Gerry’s words as her guide, Holly embarks on a touching,
exciting and often hilarious journey of rediscovery in a story about marriage, friendship and how
a love so strong can turn the finality of death into new beginning for life.....

hope u liiiike it ^-^

"

"

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
ZOONY
نـــــــــــائب المــــــدير
نـــــــــــائب المــــــدير
ZOONY

p.s  i love you ..... ^-^ 2c4763mzbzy1
ذكر

الثور عدد المساهمات : 10417
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/04/2010
العمر : 36
الموقع : موجود

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: p.s i love you ..... ^-^   p.s  i love you ..... ^-^ Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 08, 2010 3:03 am

thanx
http://ZOONY.INFO
nolla
V.I.P
V.I.P
nolla

p.s  i love you ..... ^-^ Brhs0ssfh81v
انثى

عدد المساهمات : 2013
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2010
الموقع : سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: p.s i love you ..... ^-^   p.s  i love you ..... ^-^ Icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 08, 2010 3:31 am

thanx 2 u too ^-^

p.s i love you ..... ^-^
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» p.s i love you .... ^-^
» eat ,, pray ,, love .... ^-^
» eat,, pray ,,love .... ^-^
» When Love Is Not Enough 2010 ... ^-^
» Love in a Headscarf .... ^-^